[Mikael Djurfeldt <address@hidden>] Re: Threads

From: Manuel Giraud
Subject: [Mikael Djurfeldt <address@hidden>] Re: Threads
Date: 05 Nov 2001 18:32:02 +0100

A month ago, it seems that a bug with threads was fixed, see :
http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/guile-user/2001-October/001929.html

But does anyone know which version correct this bug? Because, I just
download guile-1.5.4, and I'm able to reproduce it (not downloading,
the bug ;-).

I've configure guile-1.5.4 '--with-threads' and '--with-modules' on a
"classical" Linux box and used this code that crash silently :

(use-modules (ice-9 threads))

(begin-thread
 (let loop ()
   (display "a")
   (newline)
   (loop)))

(begin-thread
 (let loop ()
   (display "b")
   (newline)
   (loop)))

--
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear
to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than

_Manuel Giraud_