A questions for someone who is familiar with Guile.

From: Nathan Bullock
Subject: A questions for someone who is familiar with Guile.
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 14:05:10 -0700

Question:

I am using guile to read in an initialization file. If there is something
wrong with this file I believe it is important to give a useful error
message. Therefore I would like to know how I can go about telling them on
what line number the error is at.

Example:
I tell guile to read the contents of a file using gh_eval_file("file).
At some point it calls one of my function foo(), with an incorrect value.
I now would like to tell them that there call to function foo on line x had
such and such problem with it.

How do I get guile to tell me at what point this command was at in the
initialization file?

Thank you,
Nathan Bullock