Re: New to Guile/Scheme

From: Keith Wright
Subject: Re: New to Guile/Scheme
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 14:25:01 -0500

> From: MJ Ray <address@hidden>
>
> I believe "info guile-ref" should work on most systems where guile is
> installed, but I might be wrong.

Guile 1.5.4 is installed and working fine on my system but
the above command produces a honking noise, repaints the
screen with bogus links and at the bottom:

  No menu item "guile-ref" in node "(dir)Top".

Is this a bug in the "make install", or just proof that
I've made a mess of my system?

Did anybody tell the original questioner to look in

 <guile tar file un-tar'ed>/doc/ref

?

--
     -- Keith Wright  <address@hidden>