guile-www 1.0.1 available

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: guile-www 1.0.1 available
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 17:23:22 -0800

We are pleased to announce that guile-www 1.0.1 is available:
  ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/guile/guile-www-1.0.1.tar.gz

This is the first public release of this package.

Here is the README:

  This is version 1.0.1 of the Guile WWW library, a set of Guile Scheme
  modules to facilitate HTTP, URL and CGI programming.

    COPYING     -- license
    INSTALL     -- how to build and install guile-www
    AUTHORS     -- who did what
    NEWS        -- list of user visible changes
    ChangeLog   -- detailed list of changes
    *.scm       -- the Guile Scheme modules
    doc/        -- guile-www.info and texinfo source
    contrib/    -- contributions

  This package is maintained by the Guile developers.
  Please send bug reports to <address@hidden>
  and other correspondance to <address@hidden>.

[info-gnu moderators: this is first time for me, so let me know if i
goofed somewhere.  i've read maintain.info, copied the tarball above
into place, and figured this announcement is the last part of the
procedure.  --ttn]