Reciprocal Links

From: Gloria
Subject: Reciprocal Links
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 19:22:00 -0500

I have reviewed your site and feel that it is of an excellent quality compared to many on the net.

We are looking for sites with which we can trade reciprocal links. Our site is called
A1 Online Marketing Advertising and deals with marketing, advertising and web design.

It is a perfect complement to your site as it will assist your visitors in marketing their companies. By linking to us, you would provide your visitors a way to find a site they would likely find interesting, thus enhancing their experience at "your" site.

Our search engine, which will contain your link, operates on a 6:5 ratio. For every 5 unique click-throughs we receive from you, we pass 6 back. This ensures that you always have a constant, fresh source of traffic.

Further, many search engines such as Google, Inktomi and Altavista include reciprocal linking as part of their algorithm. By exchanging links, you will be able to get listed higher in their search results.

Please go to our search engine to add your site and find details on how to link to us.

Thank you,

Gloria Hammond