Re: Moving libglade into guile-gtk ?

From: Bill Gribble
Subject: Re: Moving libglade into guile-gtk ?
Date: 09 Dec 2001 07:25:10 -0600

On Sat, 2001-12-08 at 17:47, MJ Ray wrote:
> As someone who is probably better placed to distinguish them, have you tried
> guile-fltk and its version of fluid?  How does it compare to guile-gtk?  I
> ask because I had the impression that fltk/flnx was more popular for small
> devices, but I don't really know the differences.

I have no idea, having never used fltk. I'm developing apps and tools
mainly for the desktop and only secondarily getting them to run on a
handheld device, and I'm rather solidly committed to gnome/gtk on the
desktop. All I can say is that gtk isn't really a heavyweight thing for
a small device and I'm pleased with how guile-gtk is working out.

What's fluid?  A UI editor for fltk?

b.g.