gh & gsl example not working

From: Panagiotis Vossos
Subject: gh & gsl example not working
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 18:57:17 +0200

I have guile 1.5.4 installed and I tried to compile the example from
"Starting and controlling the interpreter" section of the GH chapter.
With latest GSL 1.0 installed, it didn't work. I am not familiar with
neither GSL nor random number generation in general, but a quick
search of the GSL manual didn't find the functions used in the
example. The <gsl_ran.h> header seems also wrong, it should be either
<gsl/gsl_randist.h> or <gsl/gsl_rng.h>. I also checked the latest
version of the manual from glug/doc-bits but it contains the same
example.

Best Regards.