Re: ams-pers-scheme-0.01

From: Alex Shinn
Subject: Re: ams-pers-scheme-0.01
Date: 25 Dec 2001 11:52:56 +0900

>>>>> "Alex" == Alex Shinn <address@hidden> writes:

http://synthcode.com/gumm/packages/a/ams/ams-pers-scheme-0.01.tar.gz

I looked at that package before uploading it, honest I did ;)

Sorry, the *-pers-scheme template was assuming RCS, and I was using CVS,
and so the tarball came out empty.  It's actually got stuff in it now.

However, rather than downloading it directly, it might be nice if people
downloaded

http://synthcode.com/code/gumm.scm

and ran that through "guile -s" to install ams-pers-scheme.  It's the
start of a general package manager (the install ams command is the last
line of the file), which was thrown together in a few hours and is far
from robust but is hopefully a decent start to get the gumm-ball
rolling.

--
Alex