guile-gtk/guile-gnome docs : Looking for the FM

From: Will Schenk
Subject: guile-gtk/guile-gnome docs : Looking for the FM
Date: 07 Jan 2002 03:02:35 -0500

Hi,
        I've begun the process of teaching myself scheme, and I would like to
write a gnome app as sort of a learning excerize.  (It's always easier
with a project.)  I'm having trouble finding any documentation on how to
do this; I can't, for that matter, seem to find example code.  (The link
to the galway editor is password protected for some reason.)  Are there
instructions or examples on how to write a simple gnome app?  Or gtk?
What is the glade support?

Sorry for all the newbie questions; I managed to figure out how to get
ilisp working and have been working through some basic example scheme
code all night, so my brain is fried... ;)

TIA,
will