problem with "Unbound variable: regexp-substitute/global"

From: Stan Pinte
Subject: problem with "Unbound variable: regexp-substitute/global"
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 14:24:13 +0100

hello,

I am facing a complicated problem.

I am trying to make a cgi script in guile, using the function
"regexp-substitute/global".

This function is working perfectly when I am running the guile interpretor
with my user.

When apache tries to run the script, it is using user "nobody", with the
following environments variables:

SetEnv LD_LIBRARY_PATH /lib:/usr/lib:/usr/lib/X11\
:/usr/local/lib\
:/usr/local/pgsql/lib\
:/opt/gnome/lib
SetEnv PGLIB /usr/local/pgsql/lib
SetEnv PGDATA /usr/local/pgsql/data
SetEnv PGDATESTYLE 'German'
SetEnv GUILE_LOAD_PATH /usr/local/share/guile\
:/usr/local/lib\
:/usr/local/pgsql/lib\

When running the scm file, apache is giving me a "Unbound variable:
regexp-substitute/global" error.

Does someone have a clue about what I should add to the environment
variables, so that it works?

thanks a lot,

Stan.