Re: guile-gtk doc

From: Thomas Wawrzinek
Subject: Re: guile-gtk doc
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:43:20 +0100 (MET)

Hi!

address@hidden wrote:

 > I am fairly new to guile-gtk development, and I wonder where I can get a
 > list of the functions defined in the (gtk gtk) module...

They are in a dynmically loadable C-library, so you'd have to look into the
C source (guile-gtk.c) for actual definitions.

However, for documentation I found you can simply look at the docs for C
functions. Names translate to guile scheme by replacing underscores with
dashes, so

        gtk_widget_show (button);

would become

      (gtk-widget-show button)