Re: c++ + swig + guile?

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: c++ + swig + guile?
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 17:46:50 -0800

   From: address@hidden
   Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 00:04:37 GMT

         If you know of a c++ + swig + guile (+ goops?) tutorial or
         project that I could have a look at, I'd be pleased to hear of
         it.

i did some work on c++ + swig + python in 2000 for the MEAD project:

  http://www.scripps.edu/~ttnttn/
  http://www.scripps.edu/~bashford/

initially, i wanted to retarget to guile + goops, after getting the
python stuff working, but the c++ got to me [insert standard gratuitous
c++ invective here] and i moved on to other things.  (will get back to
it At Some Point...)

i hope you keep guile-user posted w/ what you find and eventually do.

thi