Re: [Fwd: guile-1.7.x and load-extension]

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: [Fwd: guile-1.7.x and load-extension]
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 14:52:07 -0800

   From: David Pirotte <address@hidden>
   Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 19:41:00 -0400

   Was this mail posted? (my mail box says yes, but I still don't see it
   in the list. Sorry for the noise if it was indeed posted already.

looks like it:

  http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/guile-user/2002-February/002499.html

   does the --with-threads as an implication on the way (or the type of)
   libraries that are to be loaded?

no, this should not be a factor.  i think the "file not found" errors
are libtool-related, but am not sure.  this probably means some guile
hacker should write devel/build/libtool.text...

thi