SNMP for Guile?

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: SNMP for Guile?
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 08:50:09 -0800

Me and a couple others have started hacking on Radar (A network
management system for GNU).  I had planned to use Guile for
extensibility over our C++ - And I saw that on an old TODO list, there
was a request for some Scheme based-SNMP stuff.

Is this still needed?  If yes, what type of things are you guys
looking for (Like, sending traps, snmpwalk, etc?).

I'm still quite new to Guile (I generally use it instead of writing
config file parsers, but so far that's about it), so guidance as to
what parts you think are best written in Scheme is also welcome!

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
I gotta ding ding dang a dang a long ding dong.