guile-www/cgi.scm

From: Aaron VanDevender
Subject: guile-www/cgi.scm
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 23:50:06 -0600 (CST)

I sent a patch to the guile-sources list that adds support to
guile-www/cgi.scm for multipart/formdata POSTs, uploading files,
and reading and writing cookies. I'm going to make some more
additions to the cgi library in the vein of convienance
functions for things like constructins response headers. If
anyone has any suggestions on stuff they'd like included into
the library, let me know. I've got some ideas from the CGI.pm
Perl CPAN module, but I would like to know what everyone else
thinks.

--
cya
.sig