Re: Tool for detecting unresolved free variables

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Tool for detecting unresolved free variables
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 13:21:36 -0800

   From: Neil Jerram <address@hidden>
   Date: 03 Mar 2002 11:30:08 +0000

   I'd like to fix this snag before releasing to 1.6.x, but I doubt I'll
   have time today or for the next few days.  So I'll probably miss the
   first 1.6.x release.

it's difficult to predict the future.

   No big deal anyway, I think.

permit me to state the case otherwise: this kind of program is very
attractive to the Guile Fashion Victim (those who upgrade w/o a lot of
thinking and suffer consequently).  it's part of the compete Accessory
Kit -- a 29.95 value yours FREE if you order Now!  because you're worth
it!

(sorry for this bad attempt at humor, i blame too much TV recently.)

thi