Re: overflowed by spam

From: cr88192 sydney
Subject: Re: overflowed by spam
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 01:13:28 +0000

...hmmm, it seems that the guile lists have a problem with
specifically asian (possibly more specifically korean) spam.
I say this coz they require ideographic charsets to view
them, maybe a simple guile-list specific heuristic could
work. Hmmm...

yep, 'tis korean... luckily I can sort of read korean (but still not good enough to understand what they are saying...). I could at least probably make it out with a dictionary (too much work mind you). she-ka hankukmal halshul malrayo (I can't verify, as I mostly just copied the phrase trying to figure the characters and the word breaks).
should mean: I don't speak korean...
the dictionary lacked word based translation...
from existing knowlege: she-ka Brendan-rul imnida (I(Subj) Breandan(Object) am(verb, present tense)).
I would personally much rather deal with german or spanish...