Re: Guile XMMS bindings available

From: Dave Lambert
Subject: Re: Guile XMMS bindings available
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 05:11:22 -0500

>>>>> "Ralf" == rm  <address@hidden> writes:

Ralf| Cool, but after i succesfully comiled and installed it i got the
Ralf| following:

Ralf|   guile: relocation error:
Ralf| /usr/local/lib/libguile-apps-xmms.so.0: undefined symbol:
Ralf| scm_protect_object bash-2.05$

Ralf|   bash-2.05$ guile -c '(display (version))(newline)' 1.7.0
Ralf| bash-2.05$

I'm boring, and live on the 1.5.x branch.  Even there, however, using
scm_protect_object causes complaints.  So, I've released
guile-xmms-0.1.1 which fixes the problem in 1.5.4, and I guess 1.7
too, though I haven't checked.  You can get the update from
<http://guile-simplesql.sourceforge.net/>.

Cheers,
Dave

--
Parentheses?  What parentheses? I haven't noticed any parentheses
since my first month of Lisp programming.  I like to ask people who