Re: Tool for detecting unresolved free variables

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Tool for detecting unresolved free variables
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 14:59:38 -0800

   From: Neil Jerram <address@hidden>
   Date: 05 Mar 2002 21:29:14 +0000

   Oh all right then.  I presume it's OK if I shorten the script name to
   `lint' - the namespace of guile scripts is distinct from that of
   programs in peoples' normal PATH, isn't it?

yes, all the scripts are available via shell command "guile-tools",
which is installed in $bindir.  see scripts/PROGRAM to get started.

   But I _am_ worth it!

GFVs the world over salute you (self included).

thi