Re: bgb, references for mailing lists?...

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 20:48:15 -0800

   From: "cr88192 sydney" <address@hidden>
   Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 03:18:52 +0000

   ok, I lack usenet, and I am working on an os (which does indirectly
   have to do with scheme). I am wondering if there are good mailing
   lists for me to talk about it.

relax!  no one will shoot you here (yet).

   ok, I move along slowly on my os, am working now on fs/userspace
   stuff (fs stuff exists but is not very good, and may require redesign
   as I now have a different approach to filesystems). I have recently
   rewrote my mm (and added a gc in the process). I hope to put scheme
   somewhere fundamental in the design (the fs semantics is a place to
   start...).

a nice hack would be to wrap libbfd and use this to prototype filesystem
designs.  you could have every file be its own filesystem type!

thi