Re: Guile 1.4 / Cygwin / TeXmacs

From: Marciano Siniscalchi
Subject: Re: Guile 1.4 / Cygwin / TeXmacs
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 08:37:58 -0500

Hi Gerrit,

thanks for the tip! Only... I need a little more guidance. How do you change the stack size? Is this a gcc option? Sorry for my incompetence...

At 01:24 AM 3/12/2002 +0100, you wrote:
The default stack size with cygwin is 2MB. I have problems with perl here too.
Try to increase the stack size, I use 8MB for Perl now.

Marciano Siniscalchi Department of Economics, 309 Fisher Hall
tel: (609) 258-4024  Princeton University, Princeton, NJ 08544-1021
fax: (609) 258-6419  http://www.princeton.edu/~marciano