Re: SWIG 1.3, guile 1.4, and compiled module loading

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: SWIG 1.3, guile 1.4, and compiled module loading
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 22:52:00 -0800

   From: Brett Viren <address@hidden>
   Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:12:57 -0500

   Do I need to use libtool for ltdlmod linkage?  If so, anything
   special I should know, or should I just hit the info pages?

i'm guessing Yes, but unfortunately don't know for sure (when i was
working on swig, it was for python not guile!).

if (when) you figure this stuff out, please consider writing a short
HOWTO -- i'd be glad to post that under http://www.glug.org/docbits/
and work it back into the swig documentation.

thi