[Andrew Bardsley <address@hidden>] gEDA: Espresso

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: [Andrew Bardsley <address@hidden>] gEDA: Espresso
Date: 22 Apr 2002 20:57:57 -0400

(define-module (eda INIT)
  :use-module (eda espresso)
  :use-module (eda gschem-control) ...)

etc.  who would like to write this?  where would it fit wrt to
$w/modules/module-layout.text ?  how to use writing experience in design
of "versioning scheme modules"?  where are the bridges to xfig et al?
[your question here.]  maintainer wannabes w/ desire to curry favor
prepare for the fastest finger question: put these file access tuples in
chronological order for a normal `new-change' cvs repo transaction:

        parent/ChangeLog -- cvs commit
        parent/ChangeLog -- edit
        $w/tasks/TODO    -- cvs checkout
        parent/file      -- edit
        $w/tasks/TODO    -- cvs commit
        parent/          -- create
        $w/tasks/TODO    -- edit
        parent/ChangeLog -- cvs checkout
        parent/file      -- cvs commit

bonus points for providing correct modifications to also indicate a
`file-change' flow.  "correct" may include threading.  bonus for
handling trees where ChangeLog may be above file.  bonus for writing
module (scripts cvs-control).  bonus for writing elisp glue.  double
bonus for using guile to execute this elisp.  bonus for a patch to
trigger everything from "make check".  [your bonuses here.]

(also, some claimed TODO tasks have been claimed for over a month.  who
would like to write the watchdog cron job?)

thi