Re: language translator help

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: language translator help
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 12:59:22 -0700

   From: Marius Vollmer <address@hidden>
   Date: 29 May 2002 21:46:55 +0200

   I'm not blocking 1.4.2 at the moment, I'm blocking you.  If you get
   people to tell me that they want a 1.4.x series with the things in it
   that you propose, I will probably let you do the work in the savannah
   repo.

no, you block yourself, at the expense of your growth.

i don't have a desire to get people to tell you things.  i'm not
interested in controlling them.  life is too short for that.

thi