Re: language translator help

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: language translator help
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 16:32:47 -0700

   From: MJ Ray <address@hidden>
   Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 22:59:37 GMT

   Who wrote that bit of workbook/tasks/TODO?  It looks like you alone from
   ViewCVS diffs.  Some committers are writing empty log messages, though :-(

you answer your own question and make a good observation on the practice
of those w/ write privs.

   Do you really want to be backporting forever?

when did i express that?

   And one more time: have you tried to argue against the "breakages" as
   you see them in the current HEAD?

   I didn't see anything obvious in recent guile-devel messages, but
   maybe this is an old discussion.

again you answer your own question.  you don't need me around this
discussion anymore.  ;->

thi