Re: language translator help

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: language translator help
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 17:23:51 -0700

   From: MJ Ray <address@hidden>
   Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 00:54:49 +0100

   So when did you get agreement on the contentious changes going into 1.4.2?

agreement w/ whom?  people who don't use 1.4.x?  what's the point of
that?  do you ask taxi drivers for agreement on your destination?  (yes
if you don't know the city, no if you do.)

   Sorry, I was trying to prompt you into pointing me at the right bits
   of the discussion ;-)

are you sure you wouldn't better served by google or whatnot?

thi