Re: language translator help

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: language translator help
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 10:24:32 +0100

>    So when did you get agreement on the contentious changes going into 1.4.2?
> agreement w/ whom?  people who don't use 1.4.x?  what's the point of
> that?  do you ask taxi drivers for agreement on your destination?  (yes
> if you don't know the city, no if you do.)

Agreement with anyone would be nice to see, but really I meant the
releasers.  Are they just "taxi drivers" to you, or are they stewards
responsible for Guile?

> are you sure you wouldn't better served by google or whatnot?

Google has not your particular domain knowledge.  Is there anything, or is
your continued dislike of 1.6.x a surprise to the releasers?
--
MJR