Re: Guile bindings for GSL or LAPACK?

From: Arno Peters
Subject: Re: Guile bindings for GSL or LAPACK?
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 19:17:07 +0200

On Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 05:39:12PM +0200, Matthias Koeppe wrote:
> Does somebody have working Guile bindings for the GNU scientific
> library or LAPACK?

Yes, I am working on wrapping GSL and LAPACK with SWIG.  The work is
not completely done.

For GSL I currently have the following working interface files that
contain most functions for that category:

gsl_blas.i         gsl_integration.i  gsl_qrng.i
gsl_block.i        gsl_linalg.i       gsl_randist.i
gsl_combination.i  gsl_math.i         gsl_rng.i
gsl_eigen.i        gsl_matrix.i       gsl_special.i
gsl_errno.i        gsl_monte.i        gsl_statistics.i
gsl_fft.i          gsl_permute.i      gsl_vector.i
gsl_histogram.i    gsl_poly.i

For LAPACK I have only wrapped dgesv, zgesv, dgels and zgels.

I am holding a release back until I have the remaining GSL categories
wrapped as well.  There are about 14 left.

Mail me directly if you're interested and I will send you a tarball
with a snapshot.

Greetings,
--
Arno