Re: ANNOUNCE: guile-gtk-1.2 0.31 has been released

From: Clinton Ebadi
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: guile-gtk-1.2 0.31 has been released
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 17:22:50 -0400

On Tuesday 03 September 2002 13:39, Marius Vollmer wrote:
> I have cleaned up guile-gtk a bit and started the new guile-gtk-1.2
> branch.  That variant of guile-gtk supports only Gtk+-1.2 and works
> without Gnome.

Are you going to work any on guile-gobject any? I talked to Ariel and he said
he couldn't get it to work with the latest Gtk+ (it segfaults somewhere).
I've tried to debug it myself, but I can't figure out why it is dying
(unknown_lamer != best programmer/debugger in the world).

--
http://unknownlamer.org
Truth lies in loneliness