guile-doc-snarf in /usr/bin or /usr/local/bin?

From: P Pareit
Subject: guile-doc-snarf in /usr/bin or /usr/local/bin?
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 14:39:07 +0200

system: RH7.3
I'v downloaded guile-1.4.1 as I need it to compile scwm.
$ ./configure --prefix=/usr
$ make
# make install
So far I have no problems and guile --version gives me 1.4.1.
Now I compile scwm but it exits with an error telling me it did not found the
command guile-doc-snarf.
The command guile-doc-snarf is on my pc, but in the directory from where I
build guile, not in /usr/bin. There is a guile-snarf command in the /usr/bin
directory. My question, should guile-doc-snarf be moved to the /usr/bin or
should I do something else?

pieter;