Re: [guile/scwm] What argument type does scm_make_hook expects?

From: Marius Vollmer
Subject: Re: [guile/scwm] What argument type does scm_make_hook expects?
Date: 16 Sep 2002 01:25:41 +0200

P Pareit <address@hidden> writes:

> In re to myself, this is a test program, that does all the same things but
> does NOT show up the problematic behavior:

Strange.

Are you sure that the Scwm .x-file is properly recreated?  Maybe you
have my buggy code in there (the "scm_make_hook(1)" mistake).

> main.x: main.c
>       guile-snarf -o main.x main.c

Please, also try

    main.x: main.c
        guile-snarf -o main.x main.c `guile-config compile`

Maybe you are somehow including the wrong headers.

Since you have two programs, one that works and one that doesn't, I
think you are in a good position to track this down.  Please persist!

I'm quite interested to know what it takes to make Scwm compile with
Guile 1.6.0.  If any gratitous incompatabilities between Guile 1.4.x
and 1.6.0 crop up, we can fix them in 1.6.1.  So please also consider
what you would like to have changed in Guile when you find problems in
Scwm.