guile-1.4.1.87 (snap) available

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: guile-1.4.1.87 (snap) available
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 20:27:38 -0700

a couple of interesting changes (new NEWS excerpt below) and various
small touchups.  tarball in:

  http://www.glug.org/tmp/2002-09/

note that petrify-headers now also does "guile build only" masking, the
boundary of which is almost certain to expand as we add full libguile.h
scanning into the guile-api.alist build process.

w/ the capture of guile-libtool, we can start to play w/ layering some
"ez build" plugin methodology, perhaps for 1.4.3.

thi

* New examples/ subdir

The examples/ subdirectory shows how to use Guile in different ways.
They are also a good way to check the installation; after "make install"
try "make installcheck".

* libtool used to build guile now captured

The libtool script that is used to build Guile is now installed
and available for use with the command: guile-tools guile-libtool