[guile/scwm] Information about guile error message

From: P Pareit
Subject: [guile/scwm] Information about guile error message
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 18:36:15 +0200

Hey,

There are certain modules that I wish to load when scwm is running that give
me the following error message:

ERROR: missing or extra expression

I can track down which modules give me those error (by experimentation), but
I'm having problem tracking down where in the file this error is given.
Afcourse the file that gives me this error and most trouble is a file/module
that gets used by all the other files/modules and is a bit more that 900
line's of code, so it looks a bit big to add it in this mail.  What could I
do to track down from where in the file I get this error, are there things I
should know about this error?

pieter;