Re: gettext bindings

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: gettext bindings
Date: 30 Sep 2002 19:38:38 +0100

>>>>> "Stanislas" == Stanislas Pinte <address@hidden> writes:

    Stanislas> hello,
    Stanislas> I have problems applying the patch

    Stanislas> http://www.glug.org/patches/2001-07-29.gettext-support/

    Stanislas> to the guile-1.6.0.tar.gz sources...

Given the time difference, I wouldn't expect this patch to apply
cleanly.  I believe it is on Marius's TODO list to look at this patch
sometime ...

ISTR that the patch is non-trivial because of its changes to the
reader which could affect performance.  Any thoughts on whether your
use of the patch would need those changes?

        Neil