C->Scheme interface

From: Derek Callaway
Subject: C->Scheme interface
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 13:36:33 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
        I am a guile newbie. I paged through the web site for a short
while and now I have a question. I noticed in the tutorial that C
functions were being called as Scheme procedures. Suppose I have a Scheme
procedure and I'd liked to pass it a number of arguments from within C
and then convert the result of that procedure to a properly typed data
object which I may subsequently use within C as well. So, how do I go
about calling Scheme procedures from C?

Thanks in advance..