Newbie questions

From: jblazi
Subject: Newbie questions
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 09:52:38 +0100

I have installed Guile on Cygwin and it works fine. I like it very much.
I should like to ask two questions:

(1)
Is there a manual in some nicely readable for (html,ps,...)?

(2)
I could not use the interpreter from .cpp files, I had to use .c files. This
might become a serious problem as I also want to use wxWindows and for this
reason I /must/ use .cpp files. Is there a way of doing this? Maybe having
different parts of the code in .c and .cpp files?

TIA,
--
Janos Blazi