Newbie question - How do I get a full transcript?

From: Tim Halliday
Subject: Newbie question - How do I get a full transcript?
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 14:00:24 -0600

I've got a C application which I've bound Guile into. I want to generate a
complete transcript of everything that the user enters, or Guile displays
during the session.

I've tried specifying hooks for before-print-hook and before-eval-hook, but
that doesn't seem to get me everything like Guile generated error messages.

Is there a better way to go about this?

Thanks

--

Tim Halliday