Re: guile-pg

From: Christopher Cramer
Subject: Re: guile-pg
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 20:29:19 -0600

On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 06:54:51AM -0500, David Pirotte wrote:
> Is there a way to rather upgrade guile-pg to cope with the new
> automake, autoconf, can anybody tell me how to?

I don't know all that much about automake. If I have more time in
the future I will try to either fix guile-pg or replace it. At the
moment, though, I don't have much time to spend on programming.

Keep in mind that automake 1.4, 1.5, and 1.6 seem to all be incompatible
with each other. Whoever is in charge of automake really screwed up, IMO.

--
Christopher Cramer <address@hidden> <http://www.pyro.net/~crayc/>
"Gore would have finished ahead by the barest of margins had he pursued