Newbie questions

From: Krata
Subject: Newbie questions
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 17:24:00 +0100 (CET)

Hi,
 i am newbie to guile so please forgive me some stupid questions. (i
searched through web as well as through history of this conference.

All questions are related to libguile

1) is it possible to compile guile under windows with MSVC? (7.0)
2) if so is there thread support under windows?
3) i realy need to run scripts in many threads but i wasn't able to find
something like tutorial for it. I need to call string eval in separate
threads. Is it possible to create threads on my own (in c++) and then call
scheme functions in it?

Thanks for help.
Jan Kratochvil