Guile CVS?

From: Robert Uhl <address@hidden>
Subject: Guile CVS?
Date: 09 Feb 2003 11:50:59 -0700

I'm trying to get the guile CVS source, in order to fix number->string
(it should allow any radix for all types of numbers, which really isn't
that difficult--the algorithms are well-known).  Anyway, I cannot get it
to build, or even to autogen.

When I get just guile-core, ./autogen.sh generates this error:

ERROR: could not find workbook dir
       re-run like so: ./autogen.sh WORKBOOK

When I get all of guile and try ./autogen.sh in guile-core, I get the
following error (I've no idea why they differ):

configure.in:172: warning: AC_LIBTOOL_HEADER_ASSERT is m4_require'd but is not
m4_defun'd
autoheader: `libguile/scmconfig.h.in' is created
configure:8300: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_LIBTOOL_HEADER_ASSERT

I'm using autoconf 2.53 & automake 1.6.

--
Robert Uhl <address@hidden>
Buttercup: We'll never survive.