Re: Efficiency and flexibility of hash-tables

From: Mikael Djurfeldt
Subject: Re: Efficiency and flexibility of hash-tables
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 18:11:01 +0100

Mikael Djurfeldt <address@hidden> writes:

> Also, hash-tables are used throughout Guile so we need them in the
> core, not as a loadable library.

Actually, considering the invasive changes we'd have to make on the
hash-table representation, the vector re-sizing operation (which we
once removed from Guile for reasons of design) not the least, we
should probably provide rehashing hash-tables as a separate library
and not touch the current Guile ones...