Re: guile-www-1.1.1ttn5 available

From: Harri Haataja
Subject: Re: guile-www-1.1.1ttn5 available
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 23:36:11 +0200

On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 12:46:46PM -0800, Noah Roberts wrote:
> Has anyone thought to make a "mod_guile" which would be an embedded
> guile?

Not sure about guile, but I think there's some mod_scheme thing.

>  I would probably use such a thing if it was available.

I might too. Haven't looked for any, though.

I don't run apache for my own stuff. If there was one of those miniature
httpd's like thttpd that had some guile scripting (especially brl) built
in, that would be pretty neat.

--
When in doubt, mumble; when in trouble, delegate; when in charge, ponder.
                -- James H. Boren