Re: Unit tests

From: James LewisMoss
Subject: Re: Unit tests
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 09:18:24 -0500

>>>>> On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 17:23:13 +0100, Luigi Ballabio <address@hidden> said:

 Luigi> Hi all,
 Luigi>         quick question(s): are there any unit test frameworks
 Luigi>         (a la
 Luigi> JUnit) for Guile? Do they require any particular version of
 Luigi> Guile? Is there any one which is considered the "standard"
 Luigi> one?

Also check out autounit.  My attempt at a unit testing framework.  It
still needs work, but I haven't been writing enough scheme code
recently to test its interface.

Jim

--
@James LewisMoss <address@hidden>   |  Blessed Be!