A couple of general-ish questions

From: Robert Marlow
Subject: A couple of general-ish questions
Date: 18 Apr 2003 22:02:46 +0800

Hi all

I just have a couple of questions

Firstly, I'm starting out writing guile bindings to LDAP and was wanting
to check if anybody was already working on this before I duplicate their
effort.

Secondly, I've been trying to do this with g-wrap but I'm completely new
to g-wrap. Specifically, LDAP has some struct types containing structs
(containing structs etc etc) and I was unsure how I should represent
such a nested type using g-wrap (see the LDAP struct typedef for
example). Does anyone have a clean solution to this?

Or should I not use g-wrap and instead use something else (eg ffcall)?

--
Regards,

Robert Marlow