Guile and gwave

From: Rui Cheang
Subject: Guile and gwave
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 03:30:03 +0000

Dear all,

Gwave is desired to be installed on my RedHat 8.0 Linux system. But it completely fail. First it complain the the missing of guile-gtk-0.19, then i install the source code of it. Then i configure gwave, however, the warming errors are terrible that causes gwave can't be installed when i check by which command. Would should I do? Is Redhat 8.0 ever ready for the guile-gtk-0.19 stuff? Could u tell me?

Do i need to try the rpm ones of them? Can it improve the installation? However, do i need to re-install my redhat system once more? How can i remove the original guile-gtk and gwave source code complete instead of re-install my Redhat system ?

Please Help me to solve those problem. Thanks a lot

Rui