Re: Stupid module and pregexp questions

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Stupid module and pregexp questions
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 10:01:51 -0000

Paul Jarc <address@hidden> wrote:
> I don't think so.  But (load) can.  You can also create a new module
> with (make-module 1021 (list (resolve-interface '(guile)))) and load a
> file into that module with read and eval.

In a word: yuck.  I'm trying to write a scheme program that supports a
couple of implementations from largely the same portable source code, but
it would be nice to use modules.  It is very annoying for the code layout
to be dictated by one language, or to have to use the symlink kludge.

If anyone has tips about portable code, please share URLs ;-)
--
MJR   http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   IM: address@hidden
      This is my home web site.   This for Jabber Messaging.

How's my writing? Let me know via any of my contact details.