Re: Stupid module and pregexp questions

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Stupid module and pregexp questions
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 06:51:42 -1100

On 2003-04-28 18:03:22 +0100 Rob Browning <address@hidden> wrote:
Well that sounds like a pretty good argument in favor of pregexp --
I'll look in to it.  Of course we can only include it in guile-core
(without a rewrite) if the author's amenable to the LGPL and copyright
assignment.  If pregexp *is* suitable, I can probably handle improving
the performance.  I'll ask the author.

As I said, pregexp is included in PLT-Scheme, which is also LGPL. I think the only new ground is copyright assignment.

[...]
Should be.  Ideally, that might be encouraged via a suitable SRFI.
Wonder if pregexp might be appropriate...

Let's see what people say here for a bit and what the author's response is, then cls, then SRFI?

--
MJR   http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   IM: address@hidden
     This is my home web site.   This for Jabber Messaging.

How's my writing? Let me know via any of my contact details.