ice-9 format weirdness

From: Tatu Tarvainen
Subject: ice-9 format weirdness
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 19:16:32 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

I'm getting quite weird format errors:

--snip--
FORMAT: INTERNAL ERROR IN FORMAT:ERROR!
        format args: (#<input-output: socket 10> "HTTP/~A ~A ~A
" "1.0" 200 "OK")
        error args:  ("~a superfluous argument~:p" 3)
--snip--

I'm using Guile 1.6.4 and the problem seems to occur only when using
threads (serving pages with (net-http)) and even the simplest uses
of format result in similar errors.

When I substituted the offending format's to use simple-format, the
problem disappeared.

Is there a way to use format in multithreaded apps or do I have to stick
with simple format?

--
Tatu Tarvainen