Re: Oracle 9 interface for Guile?

From: Robert Marlow
Subject: Re: Oracle 9 interface for Guile?
Date: 14 Jul 2003 21:54:48 +0800

I plan to try it out but I'm having a couple of minor problems getting
it to run on this particular SunOS machine. One particular problem is
version clash - Sergey's code expects Oracle 8, but we're running Oracle
9. Probably just needs a minor tweak or something but I was hoping there
was a proven solution for Oracle 9 + SunOS out there.

I'd like to use his code as a reference to extend SimpleSQL to use
Oracle 9... I just don't have much time to spare to do fun stuff like
that.

--
Regards,

Robert Marlow