Re: primitive inclusion

From: Peter S. Christopher
Subject: Re: primitive inclusion
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 13:03:17 -0500 (CDT)

Hi there,

        Thanks for the help Steve, worked like a charm. For the benefit
of anyone who is interested: here is how one defines primitives in the
(guile) module (rather than the (guile-user) module which seems to be
standard).

<CODE>

SCM slab_write_sloppy();
SCM slab_read_sloppy();
SCM map_globals();
SCM dvect_p();

void init_my_proc(void *data){
  scm_c_define_gsubr("slab-write-sloppy", 5, 0 ,0, slab_write_sloppy);
  scm_c_define_gsubr("slab-read-sloppy", 4, 0 ,0, slab_read_sloppy);
  scm_c_define_gsubr("map-globals", 1, 0 ,0, map_globals);
  scm_c_define_gsubr("dvect?", 1, 0 ,0, dvect_p);
  return;
}

static void
inner_main (void *closure, int argc, char **argv){
  /*VARIABLES AND WHAT NO*/

  // This call makes the "guile" module the current-module for the
  // duration of the call to init_my_proc
  scm_c_define_module("guile", init_my_proc, NULL);

  /*Etcetera*/

}
</CODE>

Thanks again.